Saturday, May 26, 2012

My creative corner

An antique white metal pot. This pot belonged to my husband's grandmother and  was passed onto me by my father in law.  Since  passed by years had left some scars on this pot, I colored it and voila, it added charm to the desk decor.

I had bought this copper jug in 2004 and then used it for few years.  I had to stopped using this jug as I shifted to UP and the "so called" mineral water we use, leaves a bitter taste. After getting painted, this too has got space in my creative corner.

This "kulo" was gifted by my mom for household usage.  Who has got time to use this:P:P   So, painted  the back  (a  reproduction of  kalighat painting). 


This poster was done back in 1994. I need huge motivation (and patience,too) to make a new one.  

A Ganesha rangoli @ Deepawali 2010.
 A real dried leaf; painted in green color
This earthen pot / plate was used for some rituals in our marriage. After carrying it for 7 years  in its original form ,  I had a bright idea  of painting this.

No comments:

Post a Comment